Monday, April 28, 2008

Cena....Down For Construction?

The picture above is my Favorites. i have delted the Names so you dont know who has the honor of being on my Favorites. But look at cena. He usually has the Blogger sign. But now its just the internet Exploror! When i click it, it dose not go anywere! Is anyone having this problem?

---_Salinajean_---

P.S. The Please click here people, Please stop, I will now publish your post. And my email
is over Flowing with those comments. please do not comment that. I have a
virus protection program aready.

3 comments:

Yogipen said...

they are computers,

Cena12121 said...

Hmmm, Wierd.

We did put in a new server system for the site. . . maybe that's the problem. Try deleting the bookmark and re-adding us again.

Thanks,

-Cena12121

Anonymous said...

u cant go anywhere on the cina thing cuz u just posted a picture of the link not the actual link!