Monday, April 28, 2008

We might not have fans.........but

As a Blogger we all know we have to deal with some not so fans. Like people who dont enjoy your work. Like vanessa ann hugents. that stupid little Rude Weirdo! Im not her Fan. For the last couple of months somone (who is not a fan) has been calling me a FLK, that i stink and that
my site is the worst. I let it go. But i just dont get it! You dont like me....ok what ever. You dont have to like me. But dont be rude and say inapropriate things and Curse on my site. One of rules is no cursing. This has gotton out of hand. if i get one more comment like that from you, im contacting blogger to find you.

---_Salinajean_---

4 comments:

Pie9997 said...

um yeah salinajean why am I still a puffle a was ur partner on ssj

Anonymous said...

umm i dont think ur allowed 2 search ppl. my dads a cop and he says it illegal soo... and i just want to say that im not the ppl b ing mean! ur site is coolio :) and good luck w/ the party thing!

jude

Anonymous said...

wuts and FLK? a short version of flick? lol idk! u cant yel unles u know wut it is COOL SITE!!

Anonymous said...

omg u do u say stuff like that?!?! ppl if u dont hav anythin nice 2 say dont say anything AT ALL!! geez keep ur rude comments to ur self...